At Ventura Law, we know that early involvement by experienced personal injury attorneys is critical to ensuring full compensation for injuries suffered in a motor vehicle accident. Motor vehicle accident victims have a lot to worry about: physical pain, lost work, medical bills piling up, a vague sense that a fair legal system should provide compensation but no clear way to make it happen. That’s when an experienced attorney can really help.
We have represented thousands of motor vehicle accident victims. We ease our clients’ worry and stress by taking the steps necessary to preserve relevant evidence and effectively present their case in court. We minimize our clients’ personal struggles and maximize their opportunity to fully recover for their losses.
Motor vehicle accidents happen for many reasons. We provide legal representation for all of these types of cases:
- Car & Truck Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Hit-and-Run Accidents
- Inattentive Driving Accidents
- Texting While Driving Accidents
- Cellphone Accidents
- Rollover Accidents
- Fatal Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Boat and Jet Ski Accidents
Our experienced motor vehicle accident attorneys and investigators collect evidence from the accident scene, interview witnesses, obtain police reports, and communicate with insurance companies regarding the accident.
We hire expert witnesses, including medical experts, to analyze the cause of the accident and to determine the full extent of the property damage and physical harm caused by the accident. If necessary, we make arrangements for your medical care.
We do all of this without charge unless we win your case.
By matching painstaking preparation and vigorous advocacy with compassionate, hands-on client service, our experienced attorneys have recovered millions on behalf of motor vehicle accident victims. We seek full compensation on behalf of injured clients for past and future medical expenses, pain and suffering, lost wages and other forms of available relief.
Dos and Don’ts for Accident Victims
- DO: Call local law enforcement. A police report written in the immediate aftermath of a motor vehicle evidence can be important in determining fault for the accident.
- DO: Visit your doctor immediately if there is any chance that you were injured.
- DON’T: Admit fault or apologize for your role in the accident. The subject of fault is better left to experts who will later investigate the accident.
- DO: Notify your insurance company.
- DON’T: Leave the scene of the accident until you have all of the information necessary to pursue a claim against the other driver(s) involved. Important information includes the name, address, license number of the other driver’s involved, the name of their insurance company and policy number, the names and contact information for all other vehicle occupants and witnesses on the scene.
- DO: Keep a personal record of your impressions of the accident, how you are feeling and, of course, keep a record of any medical bills and miscellaneous expenses you incur as a result of the accident.
- DON’T: Sign documents offered to you by an insurance adjuster.
- DO: Take photographs and preserve whatever evidence you obtained from the accident scene.
Finally, do contact an experienced motor vehicle accident attorney to protect your right to obtain compensation for your losses.
Ventura Law will make sure that all responsible parties are held accountable while we work for full and fair compensation. We will fight to get you the compensation you deserve so you can begin to move forward with your life. Ventura Law takes all cases on a contingency basis, so you owe us nothing unless we recover compensation for you.