Connecticut Referrals and Co-Counsel Arrangements
Serving Greater Danbury, Bridgeport, Hartford, Norwalk, & New York City
Referring a difficult case to an experienced firm is often the best service an attorney can give a client.
At Ventura Law, personal injury claims and complex litigation form a large part of our practice. Much of our caseload originates from referrals by other attorneys who are unable to bear the costs or administrative burdens of litigating the case themselves.
In all cases, our co-counsel can have confidence that Ventura Law has the resources and expertise to obtain the maximum recovery for the referring attorney’s clients.
The Ventura Law Advantage
We are dedicated to giving your clients the same compassionate, hands-on representation we give to all of our clients. We keep referring counsel in the loop on every aspect of the case. You, serving as co-counsel in the representation, have the ability to remain involved in the case to whatever extent you desire.
Whether you wish to continue acting as the primary contact point with the client, or you wish our firm to assume that role.
Ventura Law’s track record:
- Over 50 years of experience representing the injured and their families
- Litigation led by National Trial Lawyers “Top 100” and Martindale-Hubbell AV-rated attorneys
- High-profile representations in lawsuits arising from September 11 terrorist attacks on World Trade Center, BP
- Deepwater Horizon Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill, Da Vinci
- Robotic Surgery defects, General Motors Ignition Switch defects, and others
Our attorneys handle a wide range of plaintiff claims, both in Connecticut courts and across the country in multi-district litigation (MDL) proceedings. Cases we have successfully handled include:
- Injuries due to defective products
- Injuries due to defective medical devices and drugs
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Workers’ compensation claims
- Construction accidents
- “Slip and fall” and other premises liability claims
- Injuries due to negligent nursing home care (medical malpractice)