Personal injury lawyer Robert A. Shrage is a skilled and passionate advocate for accident victims. A former professional mixed martial arts competitor, Shrage now fights for his clients with the same devotion and intensity as he did in the ring.
Shrage, the winner of numerous national courtroom advocacy competitions as a student at Quinnipiac Law School, focuses his practice on litigating personal injury claims and other civil matters, including mediation and arbitration proceedings.
He is also a member of the Quinnipiac University Mock Trial coaching staff.
- J.D., Quinnipiac University School of Law – With a concentration in Criminal Law and Advocacy; Received with honors
- B.A. History, Quinnipiac University
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association
- Fairfield County Bar Association
- Best Direct Examination, American Bar Association National Criminal Justice Mock Trial Competition, 2014
- Best Closing Argument, American Bar Association National Criminal Justice Mock Trial Competition, 2014
- First Place, American Bar Association Regional Criminal Justice Mock Trial Competition, 2013
- Best Closing Argument, American Bar Association Regional Criminal Justice Mock Trial Competition, 2013
- First Place, American Bar Association Regional Leader and Employment Mock Trial Competition, 2012
- Shrage received the Quinnipiac University School of Law’s Arnold J. Bai Award for Outstanding Potential and Promise in Trial Litigation. The award is given annually to one graduating student who, in the opinion of the law school faculty, demonstrates outstanding promise in the field of litigation.