Sabrina Victor, Esq.
Attorney Sabrina Victor returns to Ventura Law after two years working for a major insurance company as senior trial counsel.
Victor’s experience affords her a unique perspective, which she employs to fiercely advocate for the rights of her clients.
Attorney Victor is passionate about what she does. Originally from Brazil, attorney Victor is proud to be able to speak with her clients in their own language, and she takes the time to answer every question.
Attorney Sabrina Victor is admitted to practice in several states and federal courts.
Sabrina is fluent in Portuguese and Spanish.
- “New Leader in the Law for 2014” by the Connecticut Law Tribune
- “Top 40 under 40” by the National Trial Lawyers Association for 2014
- “Top 100 Trial Lawyers” by Nation Trial Lawyers
- “2014 Connecticut Rising Stars” by Super Lawyers
- “Top Attorneys in New England Rising Stars” by Super Lawyers
- “Top Attorneys in Connecticut Rising Stars” by Connecticut Magazine
- J.D., Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law
- B.A., Latin American Studies & Romance Language and Literature, Brandeis University
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut
- District of Columbia
- Supreme Court of the United States
- United States Federal Court of Claims
Work in the Community
While in law school attorney Victor served as coordinator of the Cardozo Advocates for Battered Women, and following law school attorney Victor worked for the Refugee Clinic at the University of Cape Town as an advocate for asylum seekers.
Attorney Victor has served on the board of directors of the Federation for Jewish Philanthropy of Upper Fairfield County, and was a member of Camp Ramah New England’s finance committee. She chaired Danbury’s Law Day, and was a lobby day team leader for American Jewish World Service.
- American Association for Justice, Leadership Academy class of 2014
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association
- Danbury Bar Association