Mr. Fernandes is an associate of our firm’s Personal Injury Team. Where he focuses his practice on Civil litigation, Complex Litigation and Mass Torts.
Mr. Fernandes received his undergraduate degree from Western Connecticut State University. He received his Juris Doctor from Western Michigan University Cooley Law School. Mr. Fernandes was the recipient of Western Michigan University Cooley Law School’s Leadership Achievement Award. This award acknowledges students who have consistently, comprehensively and effectively provided leadership in a variety of capacities.
While in law school, Mr. Fernandes served as President of his class. Mr. Fernandes was a member of the National Mock Trial Team and Vice-chair of the Mock Trial Board. He also took first place at the Thomas M. Cooley First-Year Mock Trial Competition, and first place in the Second-Year Evidence Competition.
Mr. Fernandes is a Licensed attorney in Connecticut and Florida. He is also admitted to practice in the United States District Court for the District of Connecticut. He is a member of the Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association, the American Bar Association, the American Association for Justice, the Bridgeport Bar Association, the New York Bar Association, the Saint Petersburg Bar Foundation, and the Danbury Bar Association. He also serves as an officer of the Danbury Bar Association.
- Western Michigan University Cooley Law School, Auburn Hills, MI (J.D. – January 2015)
- Honors: Student Bar Association President, 2014
- Honors: Mock Trial Competition: 2012 Champion
- Honors: Evidence Competition: 2013 Champion
- Honors: Moot Court Intra-school competition, Top 4
- Honors: Phi Alpha Delta, Vice Chair
- Honors: Thomas M. Cooley National Mock Trial Team 2014
- Pro Bono Activities
- Income Tax Assistance Chair, 2014
- Immigration Law Outreach, 2012,2013
- Western Connecticut State University, Danbury, Connecticut (B.S. Major: Justice and Law Administration)
- Civil Litigation
- Complex Litigation
- Mass Torts
Admitted to Practice
- Florida, 2015
- Connecticut, 2016
- U.S. District Court, District of Connecticut, 2016
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Connecticut Bar Association, Member
- Florida Bar Association, Member
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- Danbury Bar Association, Member
- Saint Petersburg Bar Foundation, Member