Attorney Nicole Barber has dedicated her legal career to restructuring, rebuilding and reclaiming her clients’ lives through their representation in complex commercial litigation and debtor-side bankruptcy litigation. She is driven by a desire to positively influence her clients’ lives, as well as the community as a whole.
Attorney Barber is direct and tenacious in her pursuit of justice. She now brings these qualities to Ventura Law’s mass torts/complex litigation department, where she passionately prosecutes claims on behalf of victims of the opioid crisis, medical device failures and pharmaceutical deficiencies, among others.
- State of Connecticut
- State of New York
- State of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- Second Circuit Court of Appeals
- J.D., St. John’s University School of Law
- B.A., Colorado State University