Attorney Peter Baez has dedicated his entire legal career to representing victims injured as a result of the negligence of others. He is fluent in Spanish and is known for his compassion and dedication to his clients.
Baez zealously represents persons injured in automobile accidents, motorcycle accidents, work-related accidents slip and fall accidents, and animal attacks.
Peter is fluent in Spanish.
Here is a sample of the outcomes that Baez obtains for his clients:
- $150,000 arbitration award for back injury caused by a falling door at the workplace
- $168,000 arbitration award for a back injury during an auto accident that defendant claimed was pre-existing
- $123,000 arbitration award for cat bite in a case in which cat owner claimed client was responsible for her injuries
- $100,000 settlement for neck and back injuries during an auto accident while the client was on vacation in the United States from Brazil
- $250,000 arbitration award for back injuries sustained during a low-speed auto accident in a case in which the defendant claimed that injuries were not caused by the accident
- $400,000 arbitration award for back injuries sustained during an auto accident in a case in which the defendant claimed that injuries were degenerative and not causally related to the accident
- $100,000 settlement for injuries sustained at a junkyard in a case in which the defendant claimed that the client was responsible for his own injuries
- $100,000 settlement for aggravation of pre-existing back injury during an auto accident
- J.D., Quinnipiac College School of Law
- B.A., Social Science, Western Connecticut State University
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut
- Publications and presentations
- Baez, Peter and Nasser, Nathan. “Injured in an Auto Accident in Connecticut?”
- Baez, Peter and Nasser, Nathan. “Slip and Fall Accidents in Connecticut.”
- Baez has appeared on Radio Amor 690 AM, Radio Cumbre 1450 AM, Telemundo, and Fox 61 TV, to raise awareness of distracted driving dangers.