Do I Qualify for ERC?
The Employee Retention Credit (ERC)
One of the largest government stimulus programs in history
The ERC is a generous stimulus program designed to bolster those businesses that were able to retain their employees during the challenging times brought upon business owners during the pandemic of 2020 and 2021. Due to changes in the law, and the extremely complex tax code and qualifications, ERC is often overlooked. But, did you know that:
- You could get up to $26,000 per employee
- It is available for 2020 & Q1-Q3 2021
- You may qualify with decreased revenue or covid event
Paycheck Protection Program recipients are now eligible
The ERC was not widely used until March 2021, when updated IRS regulations made this type of COVID-19 Relief more accessible. So, thousands of businesses that previously had to pick between the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) and ERC can now probably use both stimulus programs, by making some amendments to their quarterly 941 payroll returns form(s).
Did you know:
- Even if you received PPP, you may still qualify for ERC
- You do not need a decline in revenue/gross receipts to qualify
- We can help to maximize your per-employee payout
- Full or partial suspension of business, in 2020 or 2021, due to COVID-based government restrictions may help you qualify
How Can Ventura Law Help?
- FREE review to determine qualification
- Full legal analysis rather than just straight accounting approach
- Your case will be prepared and filed by Tax Attorneys
For a free review of your case, please complete the form on this webpage today. Ventura Law serves clients throughout the country.